A flip on the idiom, "a wolf in sheep's clothing". Depicted is a girl in a wolf's mask. The girl representing innocence is a comment on machismo and how one has to be aggressive in order to be respected. Dave Chapelle, while accepting his Mark Twain award, said "sometimes you have to be a lion to be the lamb you really are".
- Super soft heavy weight fleece (385GSM)
- Drop shoulder pullover hoodie silhouette
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Screen printed graphic on front
- Ribbed at cuffs and bottom hem
- 65% Cotton, 30% Polyester and 5% Spandex
- Wash inside out gently with cold water and lay flat to dry
- Web exclusive
- Matches our Ross - Everglade Cargo Pants (Sandstorm)
* Tylique is 6'2" and weighs 175 lbs. He is wearing our Aggress Pullover Hoodie (Size Large) in Cement paired with our Ross - Everglade Cargo Pants (32x32) in Sandstorm.