We took Willem Claesz Heda's painting, "Breakfast Table with Blackberry Pie", and turned it into a Hip-Hop album cover. The painting depicts a table of half-eaten pastries, shattered glass, and fallen vessels in what is a privileged home; maybe a comment on the perception of wealth. A quote from Drake's "Paris Morton Music 2" is fitting for this piece as a comment on success and the expectations of those who are "successful".
- Classic crewneck t-shirt silhouette
- Premium quality 250GSM jersey
- Super soft hand feel
- Material is cool to the touch
- Perfect for casual wear
- 100% Cotton
- Direct to garment print, made in New Jersey
- Inspired by the Willem Claesz Heda's painting, "Breakfast Table with Blackberry Pie"
- Turn inside out, cold water wash, line dry only
- Also available for Big Men and Kids